Sunday, October 16, 2011

Welcome to Galaxy Zento


Hello and welcome to my new blog and first post on my fantasy universe. This has been a long time coming. Zento means "the journey ahead" and I do hope you will join me for this wonderful and exciting journey.

Zento is a fantasy/hero/sci fi universe that boasts over 200 alien races and over 400 characters. I've been building on it and working on it since I was a kid. Now that books are being completed, I feel it's time to start sharing.

Not only am I the writer and creator of Zento, I'm the sole illustrator (for now) so all the pictures you will see right now are by me.

What you can expect upcoming: Information on the background of Zento that you won't see anywhere else; news on the upcoming website; sample chapters; artwork and even challenges directed right at you. Also coming up very soon will be the Facebook fan page. On that page you will see lots of artwork with names and a tidbit of info. You won't get the full bios on these characters until the website, but don't worry, I'll keep you posted!


As I circulate this, first I will send to friends and family and post on my Facebook page. I will also post this in a couple of interesting areas. I will put this in the autism groups that I am part of for two reasons. Reason one is that I have a mild form of autism. Reason two is that the Zento Universe will also support autism education. It's our way of giving back to a community that needs it. No, I'm not talking about money or donations. It's just what I stand for, therefore so does Galaxy Zento.

I will also post this on at least one Heroclix forum because I made custom heroclix of my characters for my own use (not to sell) and I hope to share those soon too.

So stay tuned! There's much more information to come on what Zento is and how it came to be. No doubt you will find it quite entertaining how a universe in a kids head came to this.

No comments: