Friday, October 25, 2019

What you need for Halloween!

It's not too late to grab yourself some goodies for Halloween coloring fun. I'm putting all those links right here in this blog post for the ease of it.

As many of you know I recently took a trip to the hospital and I'm in the middle of trying to make it so I can join my dear wife up in Wisconsin (from Louisiana). I'm still fighting my MS every day with diligence and striving to move forward. What you see me do is how I keep fighting.

Several of you have asked how you can help me and I've answered. I said share my work. It's the number one way to give me the internet exposure I need. So if you aren't up to making a purchase, you can still share me and it's very much appreciated. For those who want to help me out in other ways, they can visit my PATREON or I will list one more way at the end of this post.

My ETSY is the home of the 5 for a dollar coloring page bundles. Download, print all the copies you want or need, and get to coloring. There are bundles for all sorts of interests with more to come. I'm constantly working on a new set of ideas. And there are several that work great for Halloween with bats, spiders, and skulls.

Want something more substantial? Well don't forget that I released two new coloring books and you can grab yours from my Amazon AUTHOR'S PAGE. Get your copy of Zombie Town and Kitten Monsters for some crazy spooky laughs. You're going to have fun just looking through them. When you're done laughing, get to coloring!

Finally, for those who just want to help without monthly subbing or making a purchase, you can send a donation to my Paypal at thewildeman2@yahoo.com (yes someone asked, that's the only reason you get it posted because I beg for nothing. I would rather sell you stuff)

And if you love what you purchase from me, please return and leave a review. Reviews drive exposure and sales. You'll be helping me out that much more.

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: