Friday, December 9, 2011

A slight hiccup and hold up


Well, I actually don't have any new pics colored and ready to post. That's because I actually have to draw new ones! So I'm doing that and there will be new art to see soon. I have done several pencil sketches and they need to be inked in, so I'm on it. Writing is moving along too. I hope to enter a contest in January for short stories.

I won't be getting the website launched this month after all. There are delays and things that need to be taken care of first. I'm bummed but a lot has been accomplished this month so I'll survive to launch later. Aiming at January now. That would be a great way to kick off a new year right?

In the health zone it's been confirmed that I do not have MS and that's great news. Still don't know what autoimmune I do have but I'm being scheduled for a lumbar puncture to find out. Yeah, that won't be fun.

So, the pic I posted is a marker colored drawing of Lord Kestrel getting some magic on. There was an accident with the pic that I decided to keep because it looks like green magic orbs. Weird. I may try to digitalize it since I recently learned how to get that effect going that way.

Well, sorry for the slump in posting. It's the holiday season and busy busy busy! Have a great holiday season and I'll be posting again soon!

No comments: