Monday, November 24, 2014

Inspirational Gifts for YOU

I've been working on some inspirational gifts for everyone in my FB friends list that I can reach. Let me tell you, over 3000 people is a lofty goal and I still can't reach them all. But it was a wonderful effort that I'm not done with yet. So here is a selection of inspirational pieces meant to spread good vibes, positive energy, and all that groovy stuff.

The point is, that you can great things. There are so many wonderful people who prove this every day and you can look them. I'm just one person.

So please take these images and share them with who ever you want to. So long as the names stay on the images they are free to pass around!

Of course they are based on my heroes from my books. What kind of author would I be if I didn't plug that? See the links in the upper right for my author's page and ways to get my books for 99 cents each. If you don't have a kindle, you can still get the kindle app!  Past all that, please share these images and enjoy.

Remember, you are a worthwhile person and there is good in you!




No comments: