Friday, April 20, 2012

Guest Artist: Lordwormm!

Today I want to share a new guest artist with you who has his own established style of character artwork. I only know him by his screen name as stated in title, but you should check out his page at this LINK.

On his page you'll find that he gives Original Characters their due with awesome fan art in the Lordwormm style. He's been on DeviantArt for 3 years and drawing much longer than that.

But what's all this wormm business? Well, he has his own original characters and amongst them is  his hero called "The Worm". You can see a gallery of this guy at this LINK.

There are lots of people out there who have created their own heroes, their own universes and you don't get to see them by going to the comic book store. You do get to see them here on the internet. Lordwormm breathes life into original characters with teamups to his own universe or just as you saw in the picture. It enjoy seeing other peoples creative universes, there are some really amazing characters out there.

Now I'm going to tell you a bit about the picture. The characters he drew are (from left to right) Mage, Carousel, St Freedom, the Chemist, and the Engineer. I especially like how he managed to do great work on a character I only drew the face of! I think I'll stick with his idea of giving her red shoes for one of her outfits.  Below you can see the original pics of those characters.  My major thanks for the drawing of my characters and I plan to return the favor with a crossover pic, so be on the lookout!

And check out original characters and their universes, you don't get to see them anywhere else (yet).


No comments: