Monday, November 28, 2011

A marathon project


I wrote out a list yesterday of all the characters I need to draw. It's not a short list. I've developed over 400 characters and only a portion of them are on the fan page or DeviantART. Put that with all the writing I want to get done and it's a marathon project.

I'm still working the kinks out of the query letter for Chessmen. I look forward to getting it out to be looked at by agents and publishers. Becoming a graphic novel would be awesome too, but I need more artistic help in that area. Most of the time, I'm okay with my own artistic talents, but they are slipping. The kind of work needed for a graphic novel is not the kind I can do.

Speaking of artists, I'm happy to say there has been interest in the guest artist program. It will still take a while, but eventually I think we'll see some cool guest work with articles here and postings to show it off. So off I go with lots of work to do. Back soon with more to show!

No comments: