Friday, November 18, 2011

Touch ups


I'm almost through the touch ups on the Chessmen novel. I've found a lot of problems with my "it's" and "its" being mixed up. I really don't know why I keep doing that. Good ol grammar program does help by marking it at least.

We have a copy of this years Writer's Market and I need to start going through it and seeing what there is in information on agents and publishers.

There's still a lot of illustrations to do and I'm adding pics over at Deviantart. For the fan page, I've actually caught up with myself and now have to post my custom miniatures to fill in while I do more illustrations.

I have had a couple of artists show interest in the Guest Artist project. It will take time.

The current count in three weeks at Deviant art is 359 page views and I'm on four peoples watch list.

On the Facebook fan page, current likes are at 38. I would really like to see that number climb some more. People are looking and I love that. I've had some very nice correspondence and I love that too. There has been a very nice show of support. It's still a good start, and still early too.

So, it's just a short update today as I catch up on a few things around here. We just got our dog home from heartworm treatment and I had to make a hundred mile trip yesterday to a neurologist. As for that dr trip? There's more testing to do. I had lots of blood drawn to do an "auto-immune" panel. An auto-immune" condition is a disease that causes your immune system to attack itself or other points of your own body. MS is an auto-immune condition, but we still don't know if that's the one we are dealing with.

Looking forward to posting more soon!

No comments: